Receiving feedback from an employer or recruiter is not uncommon at points during the recruitment process. Often, feedback is requested by candidates looking to improve their interview skills, or identify holes in their CV.
Yet, one job candidate was left feeling slightly shocked after receiving a rejection email from a prospective employer that offered little constructive feedback, yet contained a rather abrupt message.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.