Delays at employment tribunals are continuing to increase, with discrimination cases taking up to 14 months to appear in a court hearing, with some not due to take place until December 2021.
According to research by employment law firm GQ|Littler, London South employment tribunal is not listing court hearings for discrimination cases until December 2021. Meanwhile Southampton is listing hearings for August 2021 and Bristol for April 2021.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.