While work Christmas parties may be looking a little different in light of the pandemic, new research has found that a whopping number of UK businesses are planning to take the office party online this year.
Almost nine in ten (89%) UK employers – who traditionally fork out circa £1billion on Christmas parties for staff members – are seeking virtual merriment this year in the place of a traditional Xmas knees-up, new research from Hire Space has found.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.