Working from home has caused many aspects of working life to change; employees no longer meet up in the kitchen for a tea break and the daily commute has been long forgotten. Now it seems that employees’ lunches are also changing.
Research shared by Just Eat has found that 34% of those working from home have seen a decline in the quality of their lunch, with many opting for biscuits, instant noodles or a microwave meal to fill their bellies.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.