Office workers have shared what they miss most about being in a physical workplace, having worked remotely for the past seven months, with many longing for gossip, their desk and meetings with colleagues.
Since the pandemic disrupted working life, employees have had to get used to their new working quarters at home, where little conversation and interaction with co-workers takes place.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.