2020 has been a year of significant change both in and out of working life. Employees have had to adapt to new ways of working whilst their own personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of their loved ones was put to the test.
Some have experienced extended periods away from work, for example if they have been furloughed, whilst others have gone through redundancies and mass uncertainty.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.