2020 has been the year that all businesses had to pivot to digital ways of doing whether they wanted to or not.
However, implementing technology that works for the business strategy, organisational culture and individual needs is easier said than done. Daniel Cave, Head of Content at HR Grapevine, charts some of the challenges that HR functions face when choosing technology and how they can circumvent them.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.