At 2am on Sunday October 25th, British Summer Time ends and the clocks wind back an hour, giving people in the UK an extra hour in bed.
In this week’s episode of the podcast, Sophie Parrott, Online Editor at HR Grapevine, sits down with Daniel Cave, Head of Content at Executive Grapevine Digital Media, to talk about the importance of sleep and how it can impact on employee wellbeing and workplace performance. In addition to this, the pair talk about why a well-rested workforce is an important part of business success and share insights from a Professor of Organisational Psychology and the ex-CHRO at Morrisons.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.