2020 has been a tough year for HR. The pandemic. Widespread economic uncertainty. Not forgetting planning for an incoming Brexit. It’s been a lot to deal with and has created spiraling workloads and a lot of HR-centric focus.
However, what is it that will keep HR leaders up at night going forwards? New research, conducted, in part, by YouGov, looks at the key issues that senior HR practitioners will have to deal with in the coming months – charting what they consider to be their biggest issues.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.