Banking giant NatWest has pledged to increase the number of black staff in its senior roles within the business, the Guardian reported.
NatWest Group announced plans to boost the number of black staff from one per cent to three per cent in senior positions as part of its new racial equality pledge that also includes shutting down accounts of customers who are racially abusive towards employees.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.