Communicating via Zoom calls with colleagues and clients has been a common way for people to conduct professional endeavours throughout the pandemic, when many people have been working from home.
Whether this is to host daily meetings or virtual coffee breaks to help boost morale among teams, these digital platforms have helped staff to keep connected with one another when they are not in a central workplace together.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.