The COVID-19 pandemic has had a noticeable impact on employee engagement across workforces. Whether this has been due to growing health and wellbeing concerns or the constraints of working from home, many employees have struggled to feel both connected to their employer and to feel mentally prepared to work.
Yet, new research released by Lane4 – which surveyed over 1,000 GB workers and was carried out by YouGov – has revealed the age demographic that is suffering most from a lack of motivation at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.