Retailer Boots has come under fire after staff have reportedly revealed they were ‘encouraged’ to come into its headquarters in Nottingham.
According to the Guardian, employees stated that messages from senior managers suggested they were expected to be at their desks for at least part of the week, despite the UK PM instructing staff to continue working from home where possible.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.