Despite a September U-turn over a push to get workers back into the office, many are still heading back – and for some bizarre and illogical reasons.
“Our CEO thrives on office life – it’s very much a part of his personal life,” explains Jasmine*, speaking to WIRED. “He wants everyone back in for personal reasons. And to ensure everyone is working and not slacking off.”
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.