When an employee’s paycheque arrives at the end of the week or month, they will be able to spend this money on whatever this wish – whether this is used to cover rent, pay bills, treat pets or kids or to put towards luxury holidays.
Ensuring that staff members are paid correctly in the first place is crucial to avoid any issues for both the employer and the employee.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.