When job candidates are applying for a new role, they are often encouraged to think outside the box to make themselves stand out from competitors.
Particularly at a time when the jobs market is competitive due to the coronavirus crisis – June data from CV-Library found that there were 106% more applicants battling it out for each job than there was one year ago – it is crucial that candidates up their employment game.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.