A plethora of HR issues including demotivated employees, poor mental health and diluted company culture have been cited as top concerns for company leaders when it comes to the concept of working from home in the long run, new research has found.
Prior to UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson unveiling new COVID-19 restrictions, new research from LinkedIn found that CEOs were prioritising reopening offices over fears that being out of the office environment was having a negative impact on the workforce.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.