For many employees, working from home has become the norm during the coronavirus pandemic. But is this good or bad in the long run?
In this week’s episode of the podcast, Sophie Parrott, Online Editor at HR Grapevine sits down with Jade Burke, Editor of myGrapevine to discuss long-term homeworking. The pair discuss the recent headlines regarding Netflix’s CEO who previously told The Wall Street Journal that he didn’t see any benefits to working from home.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.