Work perks play a huge role in helping the HR function achieve some of the things that it looks after such as attracting new talent into the business, engaging employees and retaining them too.
A wealth of research has pointed towards the benefits of offering work perks such as gifting staff an extra day off on their birthday to spend it doing whatever they want.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.