In a briefing on Tuesday, the BBC revealed that the corporation has failed to achieve its target for increasing its percentage of Black, Asian and minority ethnic leaders for 2020.
The failure to hit the target was confirmed as the broadcaster unveiled its annual report, with new Director-General Tim Davie telling the press that the organisation acknowledges that it must “do better on diversity,” the Huffington Post confirmed.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.