The safety and wellbeing of staff has been a top priority for employers throughout the coronavirus pandemic. However, new research has discovered that some employees believe that their organisation didn’t meet their needs throughout the crisis.
In fact, a survey carried out by The Workforce Institute at UKG of employees and business leaders across 11 nations, discovered that just 20% believed their employer met their needs during the initial months of the pandemic.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.