Warehouse operatives (4,047 jobs), support workers (2,957 jobs) and registered nurses (2,683 jobs) topped the list of the most in-demand professionals over the last few months, new research has found.
Job board CV-Library analysed its own data from June to August 2020 to find out the job titles that were most advertised on its site within the three-month period.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.