A woman in Spain who tested positive with the virus was arrested earlier this week for surfing when she should have been in quarantine – LadBible reported.
The publication reported that the woman, who works as a lifeguard at La Concha beach, tested positive a few days prior and was dobbed in to the police by work colleagues who said she was breaching quarantine rules.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.