When schools and childcare facilities closed in light of the coronavirus pandemic, it caused huge problems for working parents as they juggled childcare, home-schooling and holding down a job at the same time.
In response to this, some organisations – including US-based tech giants – who were among the first to move to homeworking, rolled out policies to support working parents.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.