A Vice President of HR has shared details of an initiative that the company launched to remind staff that wherever they are working, they are still part of ‘one big work family’.
In a LinkedIn post, Sam Thomas-Berry, Vice President HR, Kellogg Europe, explained that the firm had sent staff a ‘little something’ in the post to make them smile.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.