Throughout the period of lockdown, video calls have become the new way in which to conduct business and stay connected with colleagues, so much so that these calls have become more frequent than ever before.
However, Brits have confessed that the high number of these calls has resulted in hours of 'wasted' work time, as many have admitted to spending hours getting ready for the work-related calls and struggling to get back into the zone once the call is over.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.