The coronavirus pandemic has highlighted just how essential soft skills are to the agility of companies. Many companies, especially those having to operate with a reduced workforce as staff remain furloughed, will have relied on the ability of staff to take an ‘all hands’ approach to ensuring that work continues.
In addition to this, many thousands of Brits have unfortunately lost their jobs as a result of the economic fallout from COVID, forcing many to find new work in a challenging period. As a result, new research from CV-Library has discovered that a staggering 59% of Brits have said that they would be willing to reskill and retrain in a new line of work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.