New research from CV-Library has uncovered the jobs that received more than 1,000 applications each on its site last month, proving the heightened level of competition in the UK jobs market.
Trainee paralegal (4,228 applications), HR assistant (3,333 applications) and trainee accountant (3,272 applications) were among the top three roles that garnered the highest level of interest from candidates in July 2020.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.