Hardcore gamers would have likely questioned what it’s really like to work in the world of Nintendo, and it seems that the Japanese video game company, famous for creating the Super Mario game series, has finally given us a glimpse into its inner workings.
The firm has released its latest annual report, which focussed on its employees by providing some quick statistics about its workers over the last financial year (April 2019 – March 2020).
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.