Diversity and Inclusion is viewed as a central facet of most HR strategies – guided by an understanding that a more diverse workforce breeds better creativity and a better comprehension of the customer. Not only are there huge benefits for employers with a diverse workforce but a plethora of research has shown that jobseekers want to be recruited into diverse teams too. For example, research from Glassdoor has found that more than half of employees demand that diversity is a top priority, with almost seven in 10 wanting to join a diverse team. Leadership is crucial While the D&I agenda is a crucial part of HR’s remit, various articles have pointed towards the important role that senior staff and CEOs play when it comes...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.