With more employees than ever before currently working from home, and many sharing their hopes to work from home for the foreseeable due to concerns over coronavirus, employees may soon start to face several health issues due to a lack of exercise and sunlight.
As a result, a model called ‘Susan’ has been created by clinical psychologists and fitness experts to depict what the homeworker of 2045 will look like, reported the Daily Mail.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.