New analysis has revealed a list of the top and bottom constituencies by use of the UK Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) during the pandemic.
Areas* with the highest up-take of the furlough scheme include Brent Central, where 45.4% of employees are furloughed, closely followed by Ealing Southall (39.4%), Feltham and Heston (37.8%) and Westmorland and Lonsdale (35.6%).
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.