Devising a positive company culture can make all the difference when it comes to attracting and retaining talent and ultimately lead to a business’ success, making it a key element of any HR strategy. This is reflected in stats released by Deloitte, which stated that 94% of executives and 88% of employees believe that a well-established company culture is essential to a business’ success. According to Onrec, the study also shared details of a strong direct correlation between employees who claim to feel content and valued at work and those who state that their company has a strong culture. In addition, Jobvite’s 2018 Job Seeker Nation Study stated that 46% of jobseekers believe company culture is very important when choosing to apply to a company. Read more 5 alternatives...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.