The current pandemic is stressful. Workers are worried about the security of their jobs in future, the health of their families and many are juggling personal life commitments while trying to hold down a job.
It seems that this uncertainty is having an impact on health. According to new data released by King’s College London researchers, more than half of the UK population has struggled with sleep during this period of lockdown – which will likely have an impact on employees and their level of productivity at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.