As Brits get ready to down tools for another bank holiday weekend, many workers on furlough will be wondering how their pay will be affected.
In response to Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s lockdown measures, which saw thousands of businesses temporarily close, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, unveiled the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS).
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.