It has been an extremely important week for HR and employers alike as the UK Government published ‘COVID-secure’ guidelines, which provided guidance on getting businesses back up and running and operating workplaces safely. The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy said that there are five key points that employers should action “as soon as is practical”.
In this week’s podcast, HR Grapevine’s Online Editor, Sophie Parrott, sits down with myGrapevine’s Editor, Jade Burke, to talk through the latest guidance for ‘COVID-secure’ offices. Additionally, the pair discuss the key tests posed by the CIPD for returning staff to work, health and safety considerations, the practicalities of returning staff to work explained by two HR directors, and how to go about communicating this to workers.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.