Microsoft, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Domino’s are just some of the employers ramping up UK hiring efforts amid the coronavirus lockdown, new Glassdoor research has found.
This news comes despite a “deep slowdown” in the UK jobs market that has seen a 40% slump in the number of job vacancies since March due to lockdown measures, according to a Sky News report.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.