A new analysis by think tank the Resolution Foundation has predicted that over 11million workers could be furloughed under the Government’s new Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS).
Under the scheme, employers will be able to apply for a grant from the HMRC to cover the wages of those not able to work due to office shutdowns but haven’t actually been let go from their roles.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.