Last week, Vodafone published some research that delved into the things that employees miss most about the office. According to the study, 41% of workers claimed that they are missing the office banter, while 41% said that they are missing spending time with their work pals. Even though employees aren’t in a physical office environment with colleagues, the research found that they are doing their best to stay in touch virtually. This may help colleagues stay connected but how can HR ensure that company culture doesn’t breakdown during this period of remote working?
In this week’s podcast, HR Grapevine’s Online Editor, Sophie Parrott, sits down with Executive Grapevine’s Deputy Editor, Kieran Howells, to discuss remote company culture. The pair discuss how HR can create a positive remote culture, the importance of prioritising and investing in company culture throughout this challenging pandemic, as well as examples of what employers have shared on LinkedIn about maintaining a positive culture.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.