When it comes to the workplace, employees can ‘make or break’ a business in regard to the information that they know and hold. This may be why companies such as KFC and Coca-Cola have notoriously been known to keep their famous recipes close to their chests. In fact, KFC’s 11 herbs and spices are allegedly only known by two people in the world and they are not allowed on the same plane at any time together. Some may say that is extreme, but this demonstrates just...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.