The coronavirus pandemic has created a lot of uncertainty for businesses about how they can continue trading during this turbulent time, as well as for employees, some of whom are left questioning what this means for their tenure going forwards.
At such a testing and stressful time, it is likely that some employers will have to make difficult decisions regarding worker headcounts and terminate some people’s contracts in order to survive.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.