In May last year, the World Health Organisation (WHO) officially added burnout to its International Classification of Diseases (ICD), for those workers who felt exhausted and mentally drained due to their pressing workloads.
With this in mind, Top Employers Institute has shared its HR Trends Report 2020, which highlights the importance of focussing on mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.