With people spending a large portion of their time in the confines of an office, it is likely that mistakes will crop up from time to time. For example, they might forget to complete an important task on occasion or send an email to the wrong person.
A recent Twitter thread unearthed some of the biggest mistakes that employees have ever made at work. Some of them are completely mortifying.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.