Heading into the workplace every day, the last thing employees would expect is to have something stolen, but as it turns out, theft is more common than we think.
Whether it’s someone’s chicken arrabbiata for lunch that goes walkabouts or a co-worker’s favourite pen that goes missing one day, new research has found that office theft statistics are worryingly high.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.