The world of work has changed dramatically over the last few decades. Shaped by technology, new working generations entering the employment world and an assortment of macroeconomic factors, today’s working environment looks very different from what it was. And this shift has altered the way that different business functions now operate and the roles and responsibilities within its remit. This applies to HR. From a function that was solely tasked with people-related...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.