Apprenticeships have long been considered a fast route for young jobseekers to make it into their chosen career and it seems managers and parents have also dubbed them as the ‘best career route’.
Research of 1,000 individuals released today by AVADO discovered that 68% of parents said they believed apprenticeships were a good career option. In a separate survey of managers, 71% expressed their belief in the value of non-traditional qualifications such as apprenticeships.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.