The effect of technology on the HR industry is undeniable; amongst other significant talking points, automation was a key buzzword at all HR conferences in 2019, with concerns being aired about its influence on the workforce and the potential for a less human-led HR function.
Whilst this area of technological progress may be causing some concern, other technologies have formed a major part of the HR roadmap; 90% of HR professionals stated last year that digital transformation and the integration of HR tech was their top priority for 2019, according to data compiled by Onrec.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.