Over the last few years, employers have given employees the opportunity for different types of leave. Take BrewDog for example. Employees are given up to one week’s paid ‘pawternity leave’ to help settle in their furry friends.
Additionally, the brewing company Molson Coors launched a new initiative last year giving its UK and Ireland-based employees paid ‘Life Leave’.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.