UK employment rates continue to remain stable in the three months to October, despite political uncertainty and the announcement of the general election, which took place last week.
Recent statistics from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) have revealed that the employment rate grew by 0.4% compared to the same period last year, with total employment now standing at 76.2%.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.