Over the past few years, the workplace has seen a drastic change in the way that employees dress. Whilst smaller companies may have embraced the shift to a more casual dress code, many major employers have been reluctant to move away from their traditions and have kept formal workplace attire. However, such overhauls of policies are now happening in the unlikeliest of places. For example, Lloyd’s of London. One of London’s largest and oldest professional institutions,...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.